Monospaced Font

SW-L  August 2012

SW-L August 2012

Re: Macintosh features for Deaf-Blind and Universal Access

MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 Aug 2012 22:02:27 +0200

Hi -
could you explain briefly how the SW for the blind works? and what is your
work with this Andre'? I've looked into your SignPuddle - and it's the
only one with a blind and sighted version - how can the Blind access SW?
thanks!
maria