SW-L September 2012

signpuddle entry disappeared?

Oscar Koller <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Sep 2012 14:17:30 +0200

Hi,

my name is Oscar Koller. I am very interested in using SignWriting and
SignPuddle for research on automatic Sign Language recognition.

I am currently testing Signpuddle for annotating a part of our data. But
i am wondering. The signs that I added yesterday to the German Puddle
(SGN-Number: 53) and that I was able to download through the export
function, are gone by today. One of them had id="18597".

What is the reason? Is there any sort of manual/automatic cleaning in
the database, that rejects entries, that do not correspond to a
particular scheme? I didn't add heads for instance, might that cause the
problem?

Thanks in advance.
Oscar

P.S. Is there any free tool available, that I could use to write signs
in signwriting locally