Monospaced Font

SW-L  September 2012

SW-L September 2012

Re: AW: New handshapes for the ISWA 2010

Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Sep 2012 10:22:08 -0500

Hi Stefan and list,

I just finished talking with Val. Realizing this is a long term
project, she is open to the idea of new handshapes and new facial
expressions. Other than that, we are closing Pandora's box.

In theory, I would like to package this all together in a single release
called the ISWA 2010 Addendum. Like I said, long term project.

At first, each new symbol will need real life pictures and concept
symbol design. Valerie mentioned creating a special area on the web to
coor