SW-L  September 2012

SW-L September 2012

Re: AW: New handshapes for the ISWA 2010

Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Sep 2012 10:22:08 -0500

Hi Stefan and list,

I just finished talking with Val.  Realizing this is a long term
project, she is open to the idea of new handshapes and new facial
expressions.  Other than that, we are closing Pandora's box.

In theory, I would like to package this all together in a single release
called the ISWA 2010 Addendum.  Like I said, long term project.

At first, each new symbol will need real life pictures and concept
symbol design.  Valerie mentioned creating a special area on the web to
coordinate the work.

Of course we'll need Valerie's time to review and comment on each
symbol.  This will be asking a lot of her as the ISWA 2010 is her
invention and she has