SW-L  September 2012

SW-L September 2012

Lit Puddles: Spain, Nicarag, Germany, Brazil, Norway, Tunisia, Czech

MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Sep 2012 16:06:51 +0200

Dear friends,

I am currently analyzing the following Literature SignPuddles:

ASL Bible
Spain – ES
Nicaragua – NI
United States – US
Germany – DE
Brazil – BR
Norway – NO
Tunisia – TN
Czech Republic – CZ

I have no idea who inputs into these Puddles (except for the ASL sign
puddles). Would the editors of these Puddles please shed some light on the
amount of writers..  So just one small question:

1. how many people write (have been writing) into your Lit Puddle?
2. Are they Deaf or Hearing?

If you could share anything else about your work in your Literature
Puddle, would be great. I will be including your work and details into my
thesis.

Thank you!!
maria