SW-L  October 2012

SW-L October 2012

The Status of the SignPuddle Infrastructure: 50%

Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Oct 2012 18:20:36 -0500

Hi SW-List,

To use the SignWriting Script on the computer I have a design for
SignWriting Text.  Like Edison and the lightbulb, the clarity of success
is self evident.  But before Edison could bring the lightbulb to the
public, he had to design an infrastructure of sockets and switches,
power stations and wire, with standards and specifications.  He had to
set up factories and start production and installation.

Several years ago, a light went off for me.  I started a mathematical
exploration of the SignWriting Script.  I created my first mathematical
logogram for SignWriting within the first year of working with Valerie
Sutton.  Since then, I have been improving the design and building an
infrastructure.

I am happy to report that the design is stable and the inf