SW-L  January 2013

SW-L January 2013

SignPuddle Errors

MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Jan 2013 12:48:59 +0100

Dear Steve,
I'm encountering problems when I try to add data to our SignPuddle. The
note that popped up was:
Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator,
[log in to unmask] and inform them of the time the error
occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I then opened a new window and tried again. This time the error was
Data error sgntxt:

Thanks,
Maria