Monospaced Font

SW-L  January 2013

SW-L January 2013

Re: Happy Birthday to Steve Slevinski ;-)

Stephen E Slevinski Jr <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:22:14 -0600

Hi Val, Erika, Charles, Stefan, Maria, and others,

Thanks for the Birthday wishes. I enjoyed collaborating with everyone
in 2012 and all the years before.

I look forward to 2013 with great hope and anticipation. The ASL
Wikipedia project is a spearhead for SignWriting text. For some
minority languages, a Wikipedia is the largest collection of text for
that language. I'm confident this will be true for some sign languages
as well. This year, we will complete the infrastructure and I'm hoping
that Wikimedia will officially accept request for sign language projects.

I promised Val a techni