Monospaced Font

SW-L  February 2013

SW-L February 2013

Re: New site Libras Escrita and 2nd edition of "Libras em jogo"

MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Feb 2013 23:36:57 +0100

Great website - i must say i love the idea of the card game. The colour
and format of the cards look like a popular game we have in Europe don't
know whether you have it in Brazil or the US its called Uno.
Well done
maria