SW-L February 2013

SIGN WRITING MARKUP LANGUAGE

AGALYAVANEE <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 3 Feb 2013 16:52:48 -0500

Dear All,
          I am new to the list. I am a student and I would like to do a project
related to sign writing. I have been learning about sign writing and it's related
developments. I would like to know if there is any software that would generate
SIGN WRITING MARKUP LANGUAGE as output. Also if you have any related
suggestions please do inform me. It would be of great help.

Thank you in advance