SW-L  February 2013

SW-L February 2013

SignBook App

MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:41:08 +0100

Hi Lasse,
I have a few questions:

1. Would you be able to input other dictionaries of other sign languages?
and what needs to be done to have your sign language dictionary in
signbook?

2. can you send 'text messages' from signbook? and if so, do those
receiving have to have signbook to access the messages, or can the
messages still be read?

3. at this link
http://appshopper.com/education/signbook
the price of Signbook for me is not clear..is it 179 Euros or 1.79Euros -
sorry about this seemingly silly question..but if its the higher price I
don't think i would buy it just now if it doesn't support LSM (maltese
sign language).

4. When you first announced the app, I downloaded that app on my husband's
IPhone (I have an android) - i opened the app, but so far all I was able