SW-L  March 2013

SW-L March 2013

Translatewiki update

Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:25:10 -0700

I have placed what I have done into a separate SignPuddle that is viewable called "Translatewiki ASL: Project 1". You can see what I have been putting into translatewiki should look like rather than strings of code at this link.

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=1&sgn=111

I am doing this on a volunteer bases, and if there are others who would be willing to as well, just let me know.

In the mean time, there are three words that I would like to translate and haven't been able to get a good ASL sign. I'm hoping a discussion might help me find something again like we did with rollback. T