SW-L  April 2013

SW-L April 2013

Re: The wow of the Universal SignWriting Plugins

Stephen E Slevinski Jr <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Apr 2013 08:27:17 -0500

On 4/9/13 7:55 AM, Eduardo TrĂ¡pani wrote:
> Stephen, do you plan add SW Unicode support to the plugin? While FSW
> is great and convenient (being ASCII, easy to parse and to copy/paste)
> I have the feeling that, in the long run, Unicode should become the
> prefered textual form.

Hi Eduardo,

If we can get the font working, I agree.

Towards that end, I will be creating an additional plugin that takes the
FSW ASCII and converts it to the Unicode rather than the DIV, SPAN
markup.  So anyone who chooses to start deploying the Formal SignWriting