SW-L  April 2013

SW-L April 2013

Re: For Marquita - ASL Thesis project using SignWriting

Marquita Formosa <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:43:45 -0400

Thanks a lot Valerie,

SO if I understood you right .. The following sentence should be different when
signwriting.

May I ask you to check whether I am on the right track please? So that I will
be able to use the writing in my demo please?

Second Sentence

    Who is there? SHOULD BE ... Who there?

Third Sentence

    Do you love me? SHOULD BE ... You love me?

Fourth Sentence

    He lives in America SHOULD BE ... He live America

Fifth Sentence

    Today the weather is sunny SHOULD BE ... Today weather sunny

Sixth Sent