Monospaced Font

SW-L  April 2013

SW-L April 2013

Re: The wow of the Universal SignWriting Plugins

Eduardo Trápani <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:03:22 -0300

> Stephen, do you plan add SW Unicode support to the plugin?

> Towards that end, I will be creating an additional plugin that takes the
> FSW ASCII and converts it to the Unicode rather than the DIV, SPAN
> markup.

That would be very good, and provide an easy upgrade path to Unicode in
the future. But I was thinking about the plugin being able to pick up
Unicode (as well as FSW) from the page and convert it to the div/span +
images. So that we could copy/paste Unicode too. Then we could either
have:

<h2 lang="ase">...FSW...</h2>

and/or

<h2 lang="ase">...U