Monospaced Font

SW-L  April 2013

SW-L April 2013

Re: The wow of the Universal SignWriting Plugins

Stephen E Slevinski Jr <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Apr 2013 10:18:20 -0500

On 4/10/13 9:03 AM, Eduardo TrĂ¡pani wrote:
> I was thinking about the plugin being able to pick up
> Unicode (as well as FSW) from the page and convert it to the div/span +
> images. So that we could copy/paste Unicode too.
A Unicode output plugin will be available on SignPuddle.com shortly.

A Unicode input plugin is easy enough to write if you review the
SignWriting Icon Client code.
https://github.com/Slevinski/swic/

Unicode is a