Monospaced Font

SW-L  April 2013

SW-L April 2013

Re: For Marquita - ASL Thesis project using SignWriting

Marquita Formosa <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:19:00 -0400

I am sorry but I made a mistake in the previous email for the colour of the cat.

Hi Valerie,

It is me again. Just wanted to thank you for this opportunity to get to know
about sign writing. My tutor told me that working with the plugin is actually
very good since it is very straight forward to use while very helpful for my
demo.

Now I wanted to tell you that I need more than one sentence for my demo. In
fact I managed to come up with at least 10 basic sentences to be used for my
dem