Monospaced Font

SW-L  May 2013

SW-L May 2013

Re: For Marquita - ASL Thesis project using SignWriting

Bill Reese <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 19 May 2013 15:58:17 -0400

Marquita,
If this is supposed to be for ASL users first, you might want to
consider an introductory video/SignWriting statement explaining it's
use. As it is, it's set up so that selections are made in English.
Ideally, selections should be in SignWriting or Sign Videos. But if you
can't set up the selections in the target audience's language, the
second best choice would be an explanatory statement in that language.

Bill