SW-L  May 2013

SW-L May 2013

Re: Message for Michael about server issues and PersonalPuddle

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 May 2013 11:19:42 -0700

May 30, 2013

Hi Steve -
This is not your doing at all - We just need more RAM and a better machine and our ISP is going to be providing that this weekend or early next week - so it will all work out - no worries as you always say - We love SignPuddle and it will be up and running smoothly soon -

Your success in Amsterdam is so important - I just read Gerard's blog again and it is really a great discussion of what you have accomplished…

http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2013/05/wmhack-signwriting-in-wikimedia.html<