SW-L September 2013

Re: Delegs (printed document)

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Sep 2013 09:44:13 -0700

September 2, 2013

Hello Joachim!
Thank you for this information. It worked! The "delegs international" button was what I needed. Then I was able to enter using the English User Interface.

Before, I entered using the German user interface, and I did go to "Neu" and I did choose ASL, but I still had the German user interface while accessing ASL…so if there could be a button in the Editor area to change the user interface to English, German or Polish, that would be great - placing the little flags at the top of the Editor, for example, would help - then we could click on the flag to change the user interface language so we can navigate… while we are creating a document -

Delegs is a great product. Thank you for developing it, and I am glad that Steve Slevinski's SignPuddle software has given you a foundation to work from…

Thanks to everyone -

Val ;-)

------

On Sep 2, 2013, at 3:15 AM, Joachim Nitschke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello Valerie, hello SignWriting List!
>
> Am 29.08.2013 23:04, schrieb Valerie Sutton:
>> Is there a way to change the entire web site to English? or the User Interface to English, and not just ASL? I bet you already told us this…smile…
>
> Yes, there is a way. :) If you visit our project homepage http://www.delegs.de and click on the button "delegs international" (on the left side) you will find a project description in english an the direct link to the english interface of the delegs editor: http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/?locale=en&signlocale=asl.
>
> When creating a new document by clicking the "New" Button (top left corner) you can also choose a different sign language like BSL, DGS or other supported sign languages.
>
> Don't hesitate to ask further questions or provide feedback. We are always happy to help!
>
> Greeting from Germany
> Joachim Nitschke
> (Software developer for the delegs team)
>

> --
> Softwareentwickler im Auftrag der
>
> C1 WPS Workplace Solutions Geschäftsführer:
> Gesellschaft für DV-Beratung mbH Dr. Guido Gryczan
> Vogt-Kölln-Straße 30 Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinz Züllighoven
> 22527 Hamburg HRB 73999 - Amtsgericht Hamburg
> Telefon: +49 40 51 32 26 82 [log in to unmask]
> Telefax: +49 40 51 32 26 83 http://www.c1-wps.de
>
> C1 WPS ist ein Unternehmen der C1 Group

"STU-MMS <valenciacollege.edu>" made the following annotations.
While processing this e-mails' attachment, a Decomposition error occured.. This
usually occurs when a archive file (ie Zip, RAR etc.) is password protected.
Please note this is a common method of sending worms/viruses and should only be
opened if you are sure of the sender of the file.
Thank you...
Attachment name:
Sender : "Joachim Nitschke" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject of e-mail: Re: Delegs (printed document)