Monospaced Font

SW-L  November 2013

SW-L November 2013

Re: What is Optical Glyph Recognition (OGR)?

Stephen E Slevinski Jr <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Nov 2013 08:57:41 -0600

On 11/4/13, 6:50 AM, Fabrizio Borgia wrote:
> Dear Valerie,
> we are absolutely in no rush, since we are still developing the OGR
> engine, and it is still far from complete.
> As soon as the new material arrives, I'll be happy to run some tests
> and show you the result!

Hi Fabrizio,

Thanks for keeping us posted. What results have you had from computer
printed material?

Would it be possible to print a page from the American Sign Language
Wikipedia (SVG) and use Optical Glyph Recognition to identify the
symbols used?