SW-L  May 2014

SW-L May 2014

SYMPOSIUM: Scheduling Online Live Presentations - need your suggestions

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 24 May 2014 11:13:45 -0700

May 24, 2014

Hello SignWriting List!
I need your opinions - read below -

I am delighted to tell you that we have 40 presentations…39 definite and 1 more perhaps… I will be closing the number at 40, so if there is someone who wants to present and has not submitted your Title write to me…there is still a chance.

So let us start talking about the date and time your presentations will be streamed live online…

Streaming 10 presentations a day, for four days, from July 21-24, 2014, will be amazing. Each live presentation will last around 30 minutes, and take some questions from viewers either by voice, sign language video or texting of some kind. We will try to have interpreters if we can. We will direct the viewers to each presentation’s web page to learn more about the topic, and the 30 minute live presentation will be on YouTube and your web