Monospaced Font

SW-L  August 2014

SW-L August 2014

So what did you think of the SignWriting Symposium?

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Aug 2014 21:24:58 -0700

August 1st, 2014

Hello SignWriting List!

Just catching my breath, after an amazing experience at the SignWriting Symposium.

I feel really lucky to have shared it all with you…

We have already thanked each other, and we know we appreciate each other's efforts …

But what are your opinions about Google Hangouts? Did you enjoy presenting that way?

How would you improve the experience next time?

Let’s share our ideas here on the SignWriting List…

I look forward to reading about your experiences and opinions…

And what can you envision for the future? How often would you like another Symposium?

Val ;-)

————

Lista SignWriting
01 de agosto de 2014

Olá Lista SignWriting!

Apenas recuperando o fôlego, depois de uma experiência incrível no SignWriting Simpósio.

Eu me sint