SW-L August 2014

Claudia, help with captioning?

Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:52:02 -0700

Hello Claudia,

We are working on captioning your presentation, and we have come across a part that we canít figure out exactly what you said. You are talking about Elana and how she died 4 years ago. Right after that we canít figure out what you said until you say that she really trust in SignWriting. It is only a few words. If you look at the full video of Day 1, it is about 30 minutes in. Probably about 30:12.

If you could let us know what you said then, that would be great. :-)

Adam