SW-L August 2014

AW: ISWA 2010 font reference 1.8.2

Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 23 Aug 2014 10:34:09 +0200

Good morning Steve,

thanks for this information ;-)

I just tried to have a close look at the ISWA.TT Font

http://signpuddle.net/iswa/iswa.ttf

Well the problem is, that the Fontographer programm can not handle that many glyphes within one file ...

Do you know whether there are other ISWA.TTF which include only parts of the whole ISWA so that I could look at that file by file ?

Thank you

All best

Stefan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Stephen E Slevinski Jr
Gesendet: Samstag, 23. August 2014 00:27
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: ISWA 2010 font reference 1.8.2

Hi List,

An updated version of the ISWA 2010 font reference is available, version
1.8.2.
http://signpuddle.net/iswa

While working on Wikimedia Incubator, we found a bug in the SVG
Refinement. One symbol had an extra brush outside of the normally
visible area. This defect only affected symbol S20f02 and only for the
SVG Refinement.

Regards,
∼Steve