SW-L  August 2014

SW-L August 2014

Re: need funding for captioning 32 hours of video

Stephen E Slevinski Jr <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 3 Aug 2014 07:38:51 -0500

Hi Claudia,

I really enjoyed your presentation. Thanks for taking part in the
symposium 2014.

On 8/3/14, 4:35 AM, Claudia S. Bianchini wrote:
> I also think that it will be a great idea, before the next symposium,
> to speak about the "accademics needs"
> for exemple, we need a "book of abstract" or a "book of papers" with a
> ISBN (even if it is only an ebook distribute for free....

That is a great idea. I think we should do it for this year 2014. We
have all of the abstracts.  We definitely need a free ebook. Maybe we
could use the printed book as a fundraiser, with different price levels.

For next year, if the presenters get the abstracts in