Monospaced Font

SW-L  August 2014

SW-L August 2014

Re: Do you use Underline for proper names?

Madson Barreto <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Aug 2014 13:19:59 -0400

Thank you! We understand all propositions and uses.
We too think that in most times (e.g: when use the Sign Name before our later a
speeling) seems not necessary. In other times can be useful, as pointed out by
Valerie and Stefan.

Charles, we like your suggestion for vertical columns use a vertical line at left or
use a down head mark. I realize this in your article translation about Lauren Clerc.

Thank you for all!

Best regards,

Madson e Raquel Barreto