SW-L August 2014

AW: AW: ISWA 2010 font reference 1.8.2

Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 23 Aug 2014 19:20:10 +0200

Hi Steve,

thank you very much for the quick answer.
All best
Stefan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Stephen E
Slevinski Jr
Gesendet: Samstag, 23. August 2014 11:22
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: AW: ISWA 2010 font reference 1.8.2

On 8/23/14, 3:34 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> I just tried to have a close look at the ISWA.TT Font
> http://signpuddle.net/iswa/iswa.ttf
> Well the problem is, that the Fontographer programm can not handle that
many glyphes within one file ...
> Do you know whether there are other ISWA.TTF which include only parts of
the whole ISWA

Hi Stefan,

Unfortunately, I do not have any smaller fonts with fewer glyphs. The
created font is 16-bit I believe, which requires special support to use.

The font file is difficult to create and Eduardo is the only one that
has ever done it. The source code is available, but it is complicated.

In additions to being very large, it's possible the font has errors that
may prevent loading as well.

Regards,
-Steve