SW-L  August 2014

SW-L August 2014

Re: NSLP video posted on YouTube

James Shepard-Kegl <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 16 Aug 2014 03:53:26 +0000

For any of you who might be interested:

Earlier this summer, I posted a 37 minute video (the first in a series, if we are able to continue) about the grammar of Nicaraguan Sign Language.  This video is presented entirely in ISN (with lots of SignWriting) and with English captioning.  There were a few captioning errors (which is annoying for me, but my fault), and somehow we edited in a mistaken clip (showing ISN as "I-N-S").

Anyway, we have re-released the whole thing, but now with Spanish captions.  The first minute is a little shaky (editing issues), but the rest is smooth.
I hope you find this of some value.

Here is the link to the Spanish version:

http://youtu.be/1KFbmmgg3bA

Here is the link to the English version (until I get around to correcting it):