Monospaced Font

SW-L  September 2014

SW-L September 2014

Re: ASL Wikipedia general update, and a new SignWriting input method

Stephen E Slevinski Jr <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Sep 2014 16:55:42 -0500

On 9/1/14, 2:58 PM, Yair Rand wrote:
> Re Fingerspelling mappings: Yes, those would be very useful. Are they
> available in FSW format? I'm probably still a few weeks away from
> having the fingerspelling mode working, but having the layout already
> ready would be very helpful.

Hi Yair Rand,

There are 2 different version for ASL you can use for fingerspelling.
There is the version for the ASL Dictionary and there is a version for
the ASL Bible Dictionary.

http://signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/data/sgn/4.fn