SW-L September 2014

AW: Delegs (decimal number)

Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:46:56 +0200

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von André Thibeault
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. September 2014 04:43
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Delegs (decimal number)

Hi Stefan,

³1,5² does exist in the Quebec dictonary SignPuddle. Click here:
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=5158&s
Trm=1%2C5&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&

Using the Delegs program, I type ³1,5 kg², and it seems to me that the
decimal number is the problem. For example, when I type ³1,5², the Delegs
program automatically shows three separated items. It looks like 1 , 5.
I cannot get SW LSQ for ³1,5² above within the Delegs-document-program.
How could I type undividable decimal numbers (such as ³1,5²)?
Note that I did try to type ³1-,-5² and ³1_,_5² which always automatically
appear as three separated items.

Best regards,

André