SW-L  September 2014

SW-L September 2014

Format of SW Symposium Proceedings Book - what format do you want?

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Sep 2014 09:55:48 -0700

September 16, 2014

Claudia, Fabrizio, Maria, Erika and everyone -

Is there a particular format for the Proceedings books of conferences and symposiums that is particularly important for academia?

Can you point me to a Proceedings book for another conference or symposium that you really like?

I could base the format of our new Proceedings book on the formats you feel are acceptable to the academic professions…

There are so many ways to go about such a book, that I wanted to know what seems like a good format to follow -

If you know of one posted online, give me the link to see what it looks like -

Many thanks!

I enjoy