SW-L  September 2014

SW-L September 2014

SignWriting Panel Discussions in Google Hangouts for one country at a time...

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Sep 2014 08:25:08 -0700

September 9, 2014

Hello everyone -

A few weeks after the Symposium, I had a private FaceTime conversation with Dr. Marianne Stumpf in Brazil. It was wonderful to have a conversation with Marianne, and I learned a lot from her ;-)

Hello Marianne ;-)

Marianne tells me that there are researchers interested in SignWriting in Brazil, and I believe I understood Marianne to say that if we possibly could have more focused meetings together for one country and one sign language, with a smaller group, on a more regular basis, in Brazil for example, that the SignWriting research and projects will flourish and grow faster…

So I have been thinking about this idea…

Of course we can still have larger meetings like another Sign