SW-L  October 2014

SW-L October 2014

Introducing the SignWriting 2010 Fonts

Stephen E Slevinski Jr <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Oct 2014 09:58:39 -0500

Hi SignWriting List,

I've had great success creating TrueType fonts for the SignWriting
symbols. The fonts are fully functional but not production ready. I need
to clean up some of the images and adjust the typography settings. I've
published the fonts I've created on Github.

The SignWriting 2010 Fonts project
* https://github.com/Slevinski/signwriting_2010_fonts
Production and development TrueType fonts with source SVG files for
written sign language in the SignWriting script based on the ISWA 2010.

I've also released the tools project that created the above TrueType
fonts. I spent extra time crafting the build script so that it is
customizable and informative. Each of the fonts above has an associated
log file that details the font's creation.

The SignWriting 2010 Tools project
* https://github.com/Slevinski/signwriting_2010_tools
Tools for