Monospaced Font

SW-L  July 2015

SW-L July 2015

Rehearsal for the SignWriting Symposium 2015

Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Jul 2015 11:01:47 -0700

Hello SWS 2015 Presenters!

I hope that you are excited about this upcoming event in only two weeks as I am. I am excited to welcome back some previous presenters as well as welcome several new presenters. I know that many of you are working hard on your presentations to show off your exciting work related to SignWriting, and I am looking forward to learning about it from each of you.

As you know, we will be broadcasting from Google Hangouts for people to view on YouTube. Some of you remember from last year how that was done but may want to have a refresher course on how to use Google Hangouts, while others will have a new experience with this approach. For this reason, I would like to set up a rehearsal time with you starting next week July 14th. Please email me to telling me when you be best for you to set up about 30 minutes to 1 hour so that I can help you become familiar with Google Hangouts and answer any questions you might have. I am here to help so that your presentation will go smoo