Monospaced Font

SW-L  April 2016

SW-L April 2016

SignWriting server move - SignBank on Monday

Stephen E Slevinski Jr <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Apr 2016 11:50:15 -0500

Hi SignWriting List,

For the SignWriting sites, we are moving to a new server. This
shouldn't have any impact on visitors to our sites.

The biggest part of the move is SignBank.org, which contains SignPuddle
Online. Everything is ready to go and we will be switching over to the
new server on Monday. You will notice a message on the top of
SignPuddle Online about the move. Early Monday, I will switch
SignPuddle Online to be view only, I'll copy over any additional
changes, and then I'll point the SignBank.org domain to the new server.

After SignBank.org is successfully running on the new server, we will
migrate the rest of our domains in the new two weeks.

Please let me know if you notice anything weird or something that ne