SW-L October 2018

Re: About diagonal arrows

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 28 Oct 2018 08:46:52 -0700

text/plain (27 lines) , SignWriting_Diagonal_Plane_Movement_Symbols.pdf (27 lines) , text/plain (23 lines) , 112 Straight-Movement.jpg (23 lines) , text/plain (22 lines) , 113 Straight-Movement.jpg (22 lines) , text/plain (22 lines) , 114 Straight-Movement.jpg (22 lines)

SignWriting List
October 28, 2018

Hello Fernando and all SignWriting List members!

Thank you, Fernando, for your question about Diagonal Movement Arrows in SignWriting. I will answer in several messages, so look for the next messages as well. Your detailed answer is coming, Fernando, but I want to be sure that everyone on our List understands the basics of the Movement Arrows first, described in the attached PDF and diagrams. continued next message...