SW-L  October 2020

SW-L October 2020

Re: SignWriting -> Shape/Graph/Network international repository

Stephen Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Oct 2020 08:27:12 -0500

On 10/29/20 3:18 AM, John Carlson wrote:
> I am thinking about the ability for an international 2D/3D shape,
> graph and network repository.  I am doing this because I see a lack of
> explicitly 3D shape and graph related AI and Deep Learning projects.
> That is, labeling graphs, 3d shapes, creating new novel graphs and
> shapes, etc.
>
> So my question is, has SW considered hosting your data (particularly
> any animation) in JSON-LD format? What troubles have you faced?
Hi John,

We have not used JSON-LD for SignWriting.

We primarily focus on the 2D representation of sign language.

There are several SignWriting projects related to animati