SW-L  March 2022

SW-L March 2022

Re: How do you write SW as fast as script writing for spoken languages?

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 19 Mar 2022 15:03:32 -0700

March 19, 2022

Old course online…years ago… we even had homework that I posted - everyone did real well… smile...

Write SignWriting by Hand
https://www.signwriting.org/lessons/cursive/cursive.html