SW-L  September 2011

SW-L September 2011

Re: android app for SignPuddle US dictionary

Bill Reese <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Sep 2011 21:47:08 -0400

The same happens to me with Android 2.2.1.  How long should we wait for
the signs to download, if they do?  An hour?  Am I not patient enough
waiting 15 minutes?  I didn't see any download status bar or any other
indication that anything was downloading.

Bill