SignWriting List
October 20, 2010

Here is the PDF document showing the diagrams from the Poster Presentation on SignTyp and SignWriting at TISLR, by Rachel Channon and Charles Butler:

SignTyp & SignWriting Poster Presentation
TISLR 2010, by Charles Butler and Rachel Channon
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs7/sw0623_TISLR_2010_SignWriting_SignTyp_Poster.pdf

Notice the hand photos in this document. The hand photos are by Adam Frost.

This document will be placed in the SignWriting Linguistics Forum...I am updating that page on the web today and I will write again when it is ready...

Val ;-)

--------