Hi Jessie,

..articles about Valerie Sutton  and/or SignWriting

I am curious. Can you explain something about your project and the idea behind this message?

Years ago I asked Valerie to give us more insight about her method and strategy to invent this ingenious writing system. So she had been so kind to share her biography ...  You can find it along with many many pictures on the signwriting.org website ...   Every life has a story...

http://www.valeriesutton.org/

You may want to look at the dancewriting website as well - smile.

There are so many articles and information posted on the signwriting.org website -

It really makes sense to understand more of the background of this very special woman.

Stefan ;-)