I looked for the sign of „Wikipedia“ as it is taught in a very famous videoclip collection. It looks like this

Ha – so many head circles – just showing the lip movement of “ W I K I P E D I A “

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Lucy
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010 20:04
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: SignWriting in Poland Deaf schools ...new project

Attached is my suggestion for the sign for Wikipedia. I am not sure if I

have written it correctly :-)

SignWriting is not and will not be a part of the Polish Deaf school

curricula in the nearest future. It is being currently introduced to

students of junior and senior high schools for the deaf (aged 13-20, and to

their teachers) in the Malopolska [Little Poland] voivodeship, that is in

the cities of Krakow and Tarnow. The final goal of this project is to work

out and publish a syllabus/a programme for teaching SW. I will write a small

report for you after completing the first part of the project, that is the

introduction. After that we will choose schools or groups of students and

teachers, for whom I will conduct an in-depth SW course. The project is

funded by the EU and implemented by a company based in Nowy Sacz, in

cooperation with the Polish Association of the Deaf. The company (named

CZAS) specializes in implementing similar EU-funded projects and has hired

me to carry out the SW presentations and workshops.

Lucy :-)