well I chose ASL because it is open source and because I like English so much :) also it is an universal language. here in morocco we don't have songwriting language yet I might Collete for you the information I mean how do they teach deaf people in Morocco and I will let you know later why not :) because I will be so happy if we can introduce an Arabic sign-writing language :) I will have the great pleasure to work with all of you :)

--
Meryeme Ayache.
Elève ingénieur ( 2ème année )