Hi Val and everyone,

    See the attached right and left hands.  You look at 2C, 2D, 3E and 3F.

    I describe a photo 2C.  A palm of the left flat hand with a side thumb is facing to the left side wall.  The side thumb is facing to the signer.

    For a photo 2D, a palm of the right flat hand with a side thumb is facing to the right side wall.  The side thumbe is facing to the signer.

    Now, I ask you how do you write down for photos 3E and 3F?

    I explain a photo 3E. A palm of the left flat hand with a side thumb is facing to the right side wall.  The side thumb is facing to a front of the wall.

    For a photo 3F, a palm of the right flat hand with a side thumb is facing to the left side wall.  The side thumb is facing to a front of the wall.

    Best regards,

    André