December 8, 2010

On Dec 8, 2010, at 7:55 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> Yes - a good idea to spread the idea ...
> I would love to see the SW - graphic enlarged like the one on the attached
> T-shirt , Stefan

Hi Stefan!
Your idea of the SignWriting larger on the shirt is an excellent idea -

Unfortunately CafePress automatically reduces the artwork to be smaller than in your attached diagram - the reason I am using CafePress is that I do not have to print any T-Shirts myself - which means that our non-profit organization has no financial investment tied up in the manufacturing of T-Shirts - so for us to get this kind of a custom-design, we probably would have to do the printing at a local shop that is not standardized like CafePress - and I do not have the money to invest right now.

Nonetheless, if you send me your artwork, it will be reduced on CafePress, but still on T-shirts, and I think that will be very good for SignWriting...

Your TrueType font work is beautiful...very stylistic...like art - the smiling face is so unique - I love it ;-)