From: Charles Butler <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, January 20, 2011 2:03:44 PM
Subject: Bicho preguica

Here is another writing that may be clearer.  The shoulder shifts down as the
hand moves up and over to climb a tree, then the other should tilts and eyes
switch in the direction of movement. This whole movement happens multiple times
alternately.

I think the movement is wrong because the movement is not forward, it's toward
the center.

Adam, others, does this work?

Charles