This is a challenge to show repetitive movement that imitates climbing. This is the sign from dicionariolibras.com

This is the sign from AcessoBrasil.  I was surprised to find this handshape, as it's not listed in the standard dictionaries as a handshape for LIBRAS, but the video shows a two-finger split, not a P, or 3-claw.

Charles

From: Charles Butler <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, January 20, 2011 2:03:44 PM
Subject: Bicho preguica

Here is another writing that may be clearer.  The shoulder shifts down as the hand moves up and over to climb a tree, then the other should tilts and eyes switch in the direction of movement. This whole movement happens multiple times alternately.

I think the movement is wrong because the movement is not forward, it's toward the center.

Adam, others, does this work?

Charles