Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Charles Butler
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24.
Februar 2011 15:12
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Query on Handshape

In going through Ethiopian sign language, I found another handshape, this time a variant on the thumb (ASL T) with the index finger on the middle finger on top of the T.

I cannot find it in ISWA 10, and it is an essential part of the language.  Again, manipulation by computer will be difficult.

Here you go.

Charles