February 14, 2011

Dear SW List members...

I will be turning my computer off for today. I will be back online on Wednesday.

I want you to know that...

Several days ago, I shipped a box of SignWriting books to Dali Balti in Tunisia. Dali works with the Tunisian Association of the Deaf. The books are my donation to the Deaf people and sign language users of Tunisia.

Dali....Look for the box...it should arrive in ten days or so...

It has 20 printed copies of the SignWriting Basics Manual...

http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs6/sw0550-SignWriting-Manual-Part1-Basics.pdf

plus

20 printed copies of this document "Why SignWriting?" by Adam Frost

http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs6/sw0526-US-Why-SignWriting-Frost.pdf

I hope the box of books and flyers will be a blessing for the sign language users of Tunisia!!

http://listserv.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1